4/01/2019

Consistency, and farewell G+

Well, so much for consistency. Warming up for Nano last year fell flat when suddenly we lost our help at home, leading up to my wife's sudden but not unexpected drop in kidney function pushed us to make a lot of lifestyle changes. Anyone who says kidney dialysis is no big deal and easy to settle into a routine with needs to be punched in the head repeatedly. With a bunch of over-ripe bananas. So, needless to say, my drive to write took a hike yet again. Only to be crippled even further by losing two laptops in a row to GPU failure. Needless to say, it's been a rough couple of months since my last broadcast. And now I'm driven harder to write now that Google+ is shutting its doors forever tomorrow. Setting up shop here yet again...because what else am I gonna do? See you when I see you. Hopefully soon.

No comments: